New York, NY 10022
Cohere Cyber Secure is looking for a VoIP/Network Engineer with significant experience in the operation, and management of complex data and voice networks. This role will be responsible for design, implementation, upgrades, integration, security, and support of the customers’ enterprise network.
This position will be responsible for implementation, ongoing support, and project initiatives for the customer’s VoIP and Network technologies. To ensure success as a VoIP/Network Engineer, you should have extensive experience working with enterprise networks, customer service skills managerial skills, and project management skills.
- Addresses and resolves complex technical problems relating to the installation, upgrade, and daily operation of customer VoIP network infrastructures.
- Oversee the day-to-day health of the enterprise and customer VoIP infrastructure, with a focus on assuring stability, capacity, and organizational productivity.
- Meets assigned support and service request SLAs. Oversees provisioning and installation of communications services.
- Contribute technical guidance with VoIP, Conferencing, and Collaboration projects and initiatives.
- Analyze project documentation to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with applicable industry standards.
- Conduct site surveys; evaluate technical aspects of all phases of project work and document observations, recommendations, and deficiencies.
- Determine the appropriate configurations of multiple hardware or software components of information systems or telecommunications networks to deliver stated levels of performance, interoperability, and maintenance support.
- Collaborate, discuss, and document technical requirements, technical risks, issues, and opportunities with other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent work experience
- Network Design Certification(s)- Cisco CCNA or equivalent Cisco CCNP certification is a plus
- Experience with VoIP/Network architecture, low latency design, and implementation (5 years minimum)
- LAN: 3 years (Preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of IP, networking/telecommunications and/or voice/data communications technology
- In-depth understanding of network security and access control
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and research problems of a complex nature, make judgment decisions and recommendations as to their solution
- Works independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to analyze a situation and formulate a successful plan of action or recovery
- Advanced communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical and technical audiences
- Ability to generate technical presentations and effectively translate to sales team/clients
- Ability to understand technical issues and apply solutions, technology, and products to meet a client’s VoIP and Network needs
- Demonstrated technical knowledge, consulting, and troubleshooting skills
- Customer-oriented and professional (5 years Preferred)
- CCNP (Preferred)
- CCNA (Preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
Complete the form and upload your resume. Our team will contact you if your experience and qualifications are a good fit.
Thank you for considering Cohere in your job search.