New York, NY
Cohere Cyber Secure LLC, headquartered in mid-town NYC, and is seeking to fill the role of Technical Assistant. As a trusted outsource of managed IT services, Cohere is focused in serving medium-to-large enterprises, supported by a fully-protected meshed network, Cyber-Defense (Compliance) protection, Cloud (private and public) services, and Next-Gen VoIP Telephony/UC capabilities.
Cohere was founded by industry veterans who believe that enterprise IT/Cyber services can be delivered and managed to a higher standard. We combine the latest technologies with diligent planning to stay one-step ahead of our clients' ever changing needs.
This person’s primary focus is to provide technological assistance/support including the procurement of hardware, porting of numbers, ordering/installation coordination of network elements and testing/replacing of basic hardware. The technical assistant will perform a variety of moderately complex support duties to ensure smooth delivery of services.
This individual should be meticulous in their work habits, provide great attention to detail and put forth above-average problem solving skills. Updates supervisor on status of projects or technical issues. Exercises judgment and creativity in selecting and applying procedures correctly, and determines when to refer problems to the supervisor or next level of support.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical assistance to engineers and technicians
- Assist technicians in handling routine customer issues
- Answer and respond to customer calls and messages
- Redirect customer calls to corresponding engineers and technicians
- Assist and support technicians in testing and repairing electronic products and items
- College graduate or equivalent IT experience
- One or more years of related technical support experience
- Procurement experience is a plus
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills is a must
- Ability to multi-task and be successful within a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Customer oriented & professional
Cohere Cyber Secure, LLC is an accredited provider of Cloud and managed IT business services. Cohere delivers a broad range of advanced IT services to small to mid-size organizations, focusing on reducing overall costs while enabling businesses growth. The company serves several key industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Professional Services, and Media sectors.
Why Work for Cohere?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) 3% Unconditional Contribution
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Complete the form and upload your resume. Our team will contact you if your experience and qualifications are a good fit.
Thank you for considering Cohere in your job search.