New York, NY
Cohere Cyber Secure is looking for motivated Sales Executive who wants to join a winning team in the Cyber and Managed IT services space. Cohere is a trusted, single-source (unified) provider of technology solutions including Cyber Security, Unified Communications, and Managed IT Services.
If you are an aggressive business "rain-maker" looking for a growing and competitive industry, without the bureaucracy and micro-management that large corporations force upon you, then this is the role for you!
For those who are eager to identify and cultivate new clients, these business development positions are available at Cohere's New York and Toronto offices. Cohere provides training, communications equipment, marketing and sales literature teamed with seasoned pre-and-post sales engineers.
As a Sales Executive you will be required to prospect and grow revenues by selling Cyber and IT based solutions to enterprises throughout North America. You will need to aggressively pursue all opportunities and grow your pipeline in order to achieve consistent results. Once securing new clients, you will be responsible for managing your accounts. (Approximately 70% new business development; 30% account management). You must be a hunter!
- Minimum 5+ years of demonstrable success with outside sales experience, preferably in the Managed Services, Cloud or Cyber-Security industries
- Track record of success with "Solution Selling" or other consultative selling models.
- Must be an aggressive "hunter" with a proven history of generating new business opportunities - if you can consistently develop new business you will benefit from a rewarding sales compensation plan
- Ability to plan, organize and establish priorities to meet goals and achieve results
- Strong organization, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Provide timely follow-ups to ensure effective closing on all sales opportunities
- Obtain all pertinent customer information and process all required documentation, to ensure accuracy at the same time providing an excellent customer experience.
- Must be strong prospecting, negotiating and building relationship skills.
- Must also be a strong team member, motivated and enthusiastic contributor, who works well as part of a group
- Self-motivated and self-managed, results-oriented and desire for success, (someone who is really interested in personal growth, and have taken sales courses, and see's sales as a career) Self-managed (someone who can assess themselves and is looking to improve their own processes and practices would constantly monitor their own progress, metrics, technique and pipeline)
- Competitive (while not being detrimental to their team, they want to be #1 and want to be great at what they do)
- Technological Aptitude (must have some technology background that would enable them to quickly understand the clients environment, but not essential if they are tech savvy)
- Charismatic, excellent oral communication, organizational and great presentation skills (someone who can connect well with customers quickly and can build strong relationships)
- University degree or college diploma in marketing, business, computer science, technology, customer service or sales an asset
- Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Cohere Cyber Secure, LLC is an accredited provider of Cloud and managed IT business services. Cohere delivers a broad range of advanced IT services to small to mid-size organizations, focusing on reducing overall costs while enabling businesses growth. The company serves several key industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Professional Services, and Media sectors.
Why Work for Cohere?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) 3% Unconditional Contribution
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Complete the form and upload your resume. Our team will contact you if your experience and qualifications are a good fit.
Thank you for considering Cohere in your job search.