New York, NY
Cohere Cyber Secure LLC, headquartered in mid-town NYC, is looking for a Sales Engineer. As a trusted outsource of managed IT services, Cohere is focused in serving medium-to-large enterprises, supported by a fully-protected meshed network, Cyber-Defense (Compliance) protection, Cloud (private and public) services, and Next-Gen VoIP Telephony/UC capabilities.
Cohere was founded by industry veterans who believe that enterprise IT/Cyber services can be delivered and managed to a higher standard. We combine the latest technologies with diligent planning to stay one-step ahead of our clients' ever changing needs.
Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the inside sales and field sales force. SE's are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The SE must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to insure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with prospect and sales rep throughout the sales cycle.
- Responsible for development of product demonstrations.
- Responsible for delivery of product demonstrations.
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Responsible for working with the sales team to answer technical questions.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
- Able to travel throughout sales territory.
- B.S.Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience as a sales engineer for a CRM, hosted contact center, VoIP or Telecommunications company or similar technology
- Broad understanding of the contact or call center market
- High availability telephony architectures
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Superior presentation skills
- Proficiency in using hosted contact center applications would be a distinct advantage.
Cohere Cyber Secure, LLC is an accredited provider of Cloud and managed IT business services. Cohere delivers a broad range of advanced IT services to small to mid-size organizations, focusing on reducing overall costs while enabling businesses growth. The company serves several key industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Professional Services, and Media sectors.
Why Work for Cohere?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) 3% Unconditional Contribution
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Complete the form and upload your resume. Our team will contact you if your experience and qualifications are a good fit.
Thank you for considering Cohere in your job search.