New York, NY
Cohere Cyber Secure is seeking a Sales Assistant who can offer reliable support to the business development team as well as help improve efficiency as sales volume increases. This person will be responsible for maintaining regular contact with customers, ensuring that all sales documents and agreements are completed and updating the customer contact information as needed.
A successful candidate will be an important contributing member of a highly collaborative team at our mid-town Manhattan offices. The role will be primarily responsible for providing a wide range of administrative and office support to facilitate the effective operation of the sales organization. Having a strong working knowledge in cloud-based technologies, business applications and/or cyber security will be a plus.
This individual should be meticulous in their work habits, provide great attention to detail, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. If you have previous inside sales experience and you’re interested in taking your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organize sales presentations and ensure that all materials are prepared prior to deadlines
- Update customer records in the company database
- Contact customers to answer basic procedural questions or to gauge their level of satisfaction with the services provided
- Collaborate with the sales staff to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that service orders are completed on time and budget
- Report any inventory or service issues to management and/or the appropriate Account Manager
- Associate degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred)
- 2+ years’ sales support experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce platform
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Ability to multi-task and be successful in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Customer-oriented & professional
- Ability to work with little direction
- Team-player mentality
Cohere Cyber Secure, LLC is an accredited provider of Cloud and managed IT business services. Cohere delivers a broad range of advanced IT services to small to mid-size organizations, focusing on reducing overall costs while enabling businesses growth. The company serves several key industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Professional Services, and Media sectors.
Why Work for Cohere?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) 3% Unconditional Contribution
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Complete the form and upload your resume. Our team will contact you if your experience and qualifications are a good fit.
Thank you for considering Cohere in your job search.