Sales Account Manager
New York, NY
Cohere Cyber Secure LLC, headquartered in mid-town NYC, is looking for a Sales Account Manager. As a trusted outsource of managed IT services, Cohere is focused in serving medium-to-large enterprises, supported by a fully-protected meshed network, Cyber-Defense (Compliance) protection, Cloud (private and public) services, and Next-Gen VoIP Telephony/UC capabilities.
Cohere was founded by industry veterans who believe that enterprise IT/Cyber services can be delivered and managed to a higher standard. We combine the latest technologies with diligent planning to stay one-step ahead of our clients' ever changing needs.
The Sales Account Manager will partner with the relevant areas to enable the Company to accomplish its goals. It involves with working closely with the Management and the Business Development team to meet corporate objectives.
The responsibility of the position will be to generate and maintain as many as possible accounts. Primary role is to source new business opportunities within these accounts as well as new prospects. In the retention role, the position will present and up-sell the complete range of Cohere services to the assigned accounts.
The Sales Account Manager will sell the complete range of Cohere services to increase the existing customer account base. By managing the above initiatives, the Sales Account Manager ensures client retention, revenue growth, and expansion of the customer base and satisfactory levels of support to all assigned accounts. The Sales Account Manager will serve as an advisor to top management on sales business practices and policy and will have the proven ability to provide sound business judgment, practical analysis, and advice.
The Sales Account Manager must provide strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills with unquestionable integrity, to the company.
- Generate Leads for sales opportunities and to input all Lead Generations into relevant system.
- Close sales via Cohere pricing, contractual and quote procedures.
- Management and retention of all assigned accounts.
- Up-sell all Cohere services to the assigned accounts where applicable.
- Measurable revenue growth from all new accounts.
- Develop new business opportunities and strategies.
- Prepare forecast reports for all new business and up-sell opportunities.
- Coordinate, manage and attend related appointments.
- Responsible for assisting with contract negotiation for all Cohere products.
- Responsible for drafting of contracts and quotes.
- B.S.Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Successful & extensive sales background.
- Admission in good standing.
- Candidate should have a large network of sales leads and resources.
- Knowledge of telecom services is beneficial.
- Must be customer focused with the ability to make decisions and resolve problems independently.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Natural aptitude for being comfortable in confrontational situations.
- Must have proven decision-making and judgement skills.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision and direction.
- PC literacy with the ability to learn new software packages.
- Must be flexible in “wearing different hats” and performing other related tasks within the company.
- Communicates with all departments and fosters an environment of open communications to provide a clear understanding and analysis of customer needs and to provide a positive and productive working environment.
- Communicates as necessary with partners, external authorities, vendors, suppliers, contractors and others to meet the sales and business development needs within the scope of this position.
- Communicate with other units of the organization, regulatory agencies, contractors and customers as necessary to manage the responsibilities of this position.
- Work with all departments as necessary to obtain information and data, providing various administrative services and resolving issues and problems.
- Decision making authority with respect to client complaint/resolutions.
Cohere Cyber Secure, LLC is an accredited provider of Cloud and managed IT business services. Cohere delivers a broad range of advanced IT services to small to mid-size organizations, focusing on reducing overall costs while enabling businesses growth. The company serves several key industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Professional Services, and Media sectors.
Why Work for Cohere?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) 3% Unconditional Contribution
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Complete the form and upload your resume. Our team will contact you if your experience and qualifications are a good fit.
Thank you for considering Cohere in your job search.