New York, NY
Cohere Cyber Secure LLC, headquartered in mid-town NYC, is looking for a Marketing Associate. As a trusted outsource of managed IT services, Cohere is focused in serving medium-to-large enterprises, supported by a fully-protected meshed network, Cyber-Defense (Compliance) protection, Cloud (private and public) services, and Next-Gen VoIP Telephony/UC capabilities.
Cohere was founded by industry veterans who believe that enterprise IT/Cyber services can be delivered and managed to a higher standard. We combine the latest technologies with diligent planning to stay one-step ahead of our clients' ever changing needs.
This role is to support marketing and sales programs, inclusive of working with strategic technology partners, web-designers as well as Cohere designated 3rd party marketing firms. A thorough knowledge of HubSpot and its associated capabilities is a must. A working knowledge of technology, inclusive of Cyber security, Cloud-based offerings, UCaaS, data centers operations and Windows-based platforms is a big plus.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the design, implementation, and facilitate the firm’s marketing plan.
- Perform the assessment and development of product roadmaps versus marketing plans
- Oversee corporate communications activities including:
- Maintain and increase corporate image and reputation,
- Protect and develop the company's brands via suitable PR activities
- Manage and assist in the creation of sales materials, HTML and email creation
- Support of the firm’s public relations, including developing/leveraging advertising opportunities
- Responsible for proofing of press releases, marketing/sales and other public relations materials
- Maintaining and building of contacts with existing clients and prospecting potential new clients;
- Securing and scheduling calls and meetings to assist with the sales, publicity and marketing of new products and services
- Development of on-going maintenance of client database
- Maintaining marketing and sales materials PDF inventory
- Managed/coordinate with External vendors and consultants
- Handle creative design for website and content; product email blasts, newsletter and event materials
- Oversee business development activities including assisting in strategic planning for new product development
- Carrying out market research and client surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- Evaluating marketing campaigns; monitoring competitor activity; analyzing pricing positions (new products) Implement strategic outreach for prospective new clients
- Work with current clients and their office staff on designing and implementing prospecting and potential new member contact systems via various databases and networks
- Administrative support for all of the above categories.
This person should have at least 3 years of industry experience, and come with the following qualifications:
- Self-motivated and detailed oriented
- Articulate in both oral and written communications
- Can demonstrate the ability to take direction, as well as a take the lead on tasks
- Possess meticulous work habits
- Can quickly pick-up new technologies
- Ability to manage a multiple tasks/projects
- Thorough knowledge of HubSpot and its associated capabilities
- Communicates with all departments and fosters an environment of open communications to provide a clear understanding and analysis of customer needs and to provide a positive and productive working environment.
- Communicates as necessary with partners, external authorities, vendors, suppliers, contractors and others to meet the sales and business development needs within the scope of this position.
- Communicate with other units of the organization, regulatory agencies, contractors and customers as necessary to manage the responsibilities of this position.
- Work with all departments as necessary to obtain information and data, providing various administrative services and resolving issues and problems.
- Decision making authority with respect to client complaint/resolutions.
Cohere Cyber Secure, LLC is an accredited provider of Cloud and managed IT business services. Cohere delivers a broad range of advanced IT services to small to mid-size organizations, focusing on reducing overall costs while enabling businesses growth. The company serves several key industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Professional Services, and Media sectors.
Why Work for Cohere?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) 3% Unconditional Contribution
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Complete the form and upload your resume. Our team will contact you if your experience and qualifications are a good fit.
Thank you for considering Cohere in your job search.